<CORSA Chapters> February 2018 Edition of the Pikes Peak Corvair Club Newsletter - "The Drip Line"

Ed Halpin halpinem at comcast.net
Sat Feb 17 17:08:12 EST 2018

I apologize for the duplicate email, but I've gotten word from several folks that the PPCC List email distro has an issue with bering sent from a gmail account, which is what I had to use on Friday night, since Comcast email was down.  If you've seen and read the Drip Line, please disregard this email and delete it.  If not, enjoy!

Hello Members, and Friends, of the Pikes Peak Corvair Club,

Comcast email is being screwy this evening, so sending this out from under
my gmail account. Mentioning that only if the email comes over a little
different than previous months.

For your reading enjoyment, the February 2018 edition of "The Drip Line" is
now available for download off of the Club website @ http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter809

You can access the newsletter link from the main landing page, or from the
Newsletter tab and click on February under year 2018.

I want to thank all of the folks who contributed to this months effort;
David McGill, Steve Goodman, David Feasel, Chris Kimberly, Rick Beets, John
Kull, Dave Wenzlick, Patricia Fox, and Wayne Russert.

Without you all, the newsletter would only be about 5 pages, so keep those
articles and comments coming!!

Hope you all enjoy the read!

Ed Halpin
Newsletter Editor