<CORSA Chapters> 1960 motor F/S Memphis NY

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 10:27:59 EST 2018

In my collection of things purchased last year from 2 estates , I have most of a 60 motor that looks too good to scrap , but I do not have any use for it. It is block with heads etc , carbs and that one year choke assembly , distributor , and other parts. NO bellhousing. It is a Z motor. I will not ship it. It is F.O.B. Memphis NY , near Syracuse. I can take pictures later today. It will be trashed after our RECALL event in June , unless committed for. More Detail?  please Email or call me.  Looking for $50.00
I also have 2 Late powerglide differentials that will end up the same way. $25 each. Other parts? Please ask.
Regards, Tim Colson    http://cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php