<CORSA Chapters> January 2018 Edition of the Pikes Peak Corvair Club Newsletter - "The Drip Line"

halpinem at comcast.net halpinem at comcast.net
Thu Jan 18 20:09:36 EST 2018

Hello All,

The January 2018 edition of the Pikes Peak Corvair Club newsletter, "The Drip Line", is now available off of the main page of our website @ http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter809 , or from the Newsletter tab.

A big thanks to the contributors of this month's effort; Chris Kimberly, Mary Ellen Feasel, Kathy & John Green, David Feasel, and Steve Goodman. I hope you enjoy this latest edition of the newsletter, and t hanks for the continued support!

Drive Safe!!

Ed Halpin
Newsletter Editor and PPCC Membership Guy