<CORSA Chapters> Rockville Car Show Registration

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 12:02:56 EDT 2018

Best Wishes for a happy July 4th.  May all of your Corvairs run cool.

Attached is the official Rockville Car Show registration form.  Group Corvair is a sponsoring club and as such is required to provide on site support for our Corvair section.  If you have a show ready car--or, like me, hope to have a show ready car by October--please register your vehicle and let Group Corvair know when you do so we can coordinate our exhibit.  The Yates Sprint and Simpson Corsa have been big hits with the crowd in the past and we hope to have more Corvairs at the 2018 show.

Bob Hall
301 213 9852