<CORSA Chapters> Clarification on the Ultra Van request by the museum

Molly Bacon mollybacon at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 11:14:38 EDT 2018

I received this from Henry after a few people offered their "nice" Ultra Vans.

"Many thanks for reaching out, we are looking for something that will be used as a permanent outside exhibit for children and visitors to climb in and take pictures etc.
We will likely perform a cosmetic restoration then make the inside safe and “people-proof."
One of the project Ultra’s is what we need, something perhaps too far gone or stripped of parts!"

So, if you thought what you had or knew about wasn't good enough, it might be exactly what they are looking for.
Thanks again,
Molly BaconUVMCC Newsletter Editor