<CORSA Chapters> Fwd: 2018 Great Car Show at the WWI Museum and Liberty Memorial

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 17:13:53 EDT 2018

From: hacoanews at gmail.com

Subject: 2018 Great Car Show at the WWI Museum and Liberty Memorial

Hi Everyone
I just wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that our club has been invited to the Great Car Show at the WWI Museum and Liberty Memorial. It takes place Sunday morning (early) July 29. Our cars will be displayed together and we will have at least one pop-up canopy for shade. All cars must be parked at 9am and no cars can leave until 3pm.
Sheila Carlino is the liaison between the show officials and our club. They will contact her to let her know when our club is to arrive.
July 23 is the deadline for registration and it must be done online.
Club registration is $26, a $4 discount from the single registration. Beware there is a $2.70 transaction fee....grrr.
For your $28.70 you get a goody bag, dash plaque, two 2-day passes to the WWI museum and two tickets to the car show. You will be able to purchase up to 5 extra tickets to the show for $2 each.
All proceeds to the show are split between the WWI museum and the KC Auto Museum.
We really had a good time at this show last year.
For more information and to register go online to: thegreatcarshow.com
The discount code is HOACOA018, use uppercase letters HOACOA, the 018 is zero-1-8
Please contact Sheila if you are going. scarlino at aol.com or 816-806-1599 (call or text). She will be coordinating with the car show officials and will need to let you know of the time and place our club is scheduled to arrive.
You can also contact me if you have questions, 816-296-7819
Gary Moore