<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair June 2018 Newsletter and meeting reminder

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:50:01 EDT 2018

Please find the attached Group Corvair newsletter for June.

The next meeting is Tuesday, June 19.

We'll be meeting at a new place this month -- Mama Lucia's restaurant in
Dunkirk, MD.  This is about 18 miles south on MD Rt-4 from the DC Beltway.
As usual, we'll meet at 7 p.m. for dinner and then have a meeting.
(Address is:  10136 Southern Maryland Blvd, Dunkirk, MD.)

Please let me know if you are going to come so we can have a headcount and
ask for an appropriate sized table.

Thanks everyone, see you there.