<CORSA Chapters> Fwd: 2018 International Convention

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 17:07:33 EDT 2018

Sent from AOL Desktop
From: clarks at corvair.com
To: n2vzd at aol.com
Sent: 6/29/2018 2:16:17 PM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: 2018 International Convention

  June 27, 2018 2018 International Convention INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION
JULY 23 - JULY 28, 2018 PITTSBURGH, PA

Many events happening each day for you. Please see the event web site for more info.
Convention Link

We will be at the convention with a team of 3 and our full convention display.
CONVENTION SPECIAL  10% OFF FOR CASH
OR 5% OFF FOR CREDIT CARDS (and all checks)

We will have some of our recent reproductions with us for sale.

We will Not Be Buying any used parts or taking cores at this convention.

Our hours:
Tuesday 9 - 5:00
Wednesday 9 - 7:00
Thursday 9 - 5:00
Friday 9 - 12:00

We look forward to meeting you outside the North entrance of the Host Hotel in the Sports Dome.

Here is a photo of our reproduction bumpers.  We will have a few of these with us.

60- 64 Car Front Bumper C13370

60-64 Car Rear Bumper C13371

65-69 Car Front Bumper C13366

65-69 Car Rear Bumper C13367