<CORSA Chapters> Articles for the upcoming Whales on Wheels newsletter

Molly Bacon mollybacon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 18:17:42 EST 2018

Hi,
I know it seems a little early, but I need to put the newsletter together and get to out before Chris and I travel up and down the country working more on our move and will not be near a printer or a good computer after March 22.
Anyway, I need content for the newsletter. I know a few have been to shows, maybe have some tech information to share, and I'm sure we need more or updated information on rallys, both division and national. So, send it on to me. I'm ready and waiting.
Thanks,Molly Bacon Whales on Wheels Newsletter Editor