<CORSA Chapters> Fwd: April, May and June Events

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 19:00:25 EDT 2018

Sent from AOL Desktop
From: info at classiccarmuseum.org
To: n2vzd at aol.com
Sent: 3/26/2018 2:33:43 PM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: April, May and June Events

Events for everyone!

SPRING MELT DIE CAST SHOW & SALE

Make your plans to attend the Spring Melt die cast model toy show on Saturday April 7th. It's a great day to come to the museum, tour the displays and see the die cast show. Maybe pick up a few things at the show and in our gift shop as well! Interested in being a vendor? Go to https://www.classiccarmuseum.org/spring-melt-2018/ for more details.
NEW EXHIBIT OPENING

The new exhibit "Trucks at Work" will be opening to the public on Saturday, May 19th. A selection of vehicles that had a job to do or that helped to get the job done will be on display. A Member's only party will be held to get the first look on Friday May 18th from 4-8 pm. Anyone that is a member of the museum is welcome to attend the party by invitation, and they will be going out in April. The exhibit will be on display through April of 2019. Want to become a member? Go to https://www.classiccarmuseum.org/shop/ to become a member today!
FATHER'S DAY PHOTO SHOOT

Bring Dad and the rest of the family to the Car Museum for the annual Father's Day photo shoot! June 17th from 10 am -3 pm the photographer will be in place to take your family photo in and around the Model T! Admission is $10 for adults, $5 for students 6-18 and kids under 6 are free. Take a print home with you, and new this year, have it emailed to you to share with everyone. One print per admission, extra prints are $3, email is free. Its a great day to cruise back in time. Advance sale tickets help get you in the door faster, and make a great gift! buy your tickets today at https://www.classiccarmuseum.org/shop/

THE GREAT RACE JUNE 24, 2018
The Great Race is coming to the Northeast Classic Car Museum on June 24th! We are the Lunch Stop for the racers as they make their way from Fairport, NY to Troy, NY that day. The Museum will be open to the public regular hours of 9 am-5 pm, and admission to the museum is $10 for Adults, Students $5, kids under 6 are free. Its a great time to visit the museum and cheer on the racers! The excitement outside is free, you can see all the race cars up close and we expect local car clubs to be displaying cars as well. There will be shuttle service in town, and signs to show you were to park. Museum parking will be taken up with the race. Contact your friends and make your plan to be part of this historical event!
For more details go to https://www.greatrace.com/
MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE RAFFLE
Mustang Convertible
Mustang Engine
Win this Mustang!

You could win this 1964 1/2 Mustang Convertible, the raffle is underway and you can see the rules, photos of the car and purchase tickets at our website, https://www.classiccarmuseum.org/mustang-raffle/

NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. Open to U.S. residents age 18+. Void where prohibited. Runs 1/19/18 to 9/28/18 with one car prize ($22,000 ARV). To enter and for Official Rules including odds, visit www.classiccarmuseum.org.