<CORSA Chapters> Fwd: Corsa Coupe for Sale in Rochester

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Wed May 16 08:01:43 EDT 2018

From: gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
See the attached advertisement for a 65 Corsa

Gary Swiatowy

I’m selling my ’65 Corsa coupe as a parts car.  Please see the attached description.  No one in the ACORNs is interested in it, so I’m giving the NFCC and CNYCC members 2nd choice before I offer it for sale nationally.

I would appreciate it if you would e-mail the attachment to your members.

Best regards,

Jim Bartasevich
Fairport, NY

Whether you think  you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford