<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair Newsletter for November 2018 + meeting reminder

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:19:49 EST 2018

Please find the attached copy of the Group Corvair newsletter.  As usual,
please send me any comments, corrections, additions, rebuttals and
submissions for future newsletters!

The next meeting is going on TUESDAY, NOV 20 to be at the Bowie Old Towne
Grill, 8604 Chestnut Ave in Old Town Bowie.  We'll meet at 7 for dinner and
then have a business meeting.  Mark your calendars!!

Please let me know if you plan to come so I can make the appropriate size
reservation.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair