<CORSA Chapters> RESEND - Q4 2018 Edition of the Pikes Peak Corvair Club Newsletter - "The Drip Line"

halpinem at comcast.net halpinem at comcast.net
Sun Oct 7 08:23:04 EDT 2018

Hello Members and Friends, of the Pikes Peak Corvair Club,

For your reading enjoyment, the Q4 2018 edition of "The Drip Line" is now available for download off of the Club's website @ http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter809

You can access the newsletter link from either the main landing page, or, from the Newsletter tab, and then click on "Q4 - October-December" under year 2018.

I want to thank all of the folks who contributed to quarter's effort; Mike Piper, Mary Ellen Fease, Steve Goodman, Lube Lubert, Kathy Green, Chris Kimberly, and Ed Halpin.

As you'll note within the newsletter, this will be my last published edition, with Kathy & John Green volunteering to pick up the Editor responsibilities in January 2019.  I want to thank you all for being a great group to write for over the past 5 years.  Through putting the various technical articles together, the research involved, and the information verification process, I have learned more about the Corvair than I could have ever imagined, so for that, I thank you all!

Hope you all enjoy the read, and see you all on the road!!

Ed Halpin

Castle Rock, CO
PPCC Newsletter Editor