<CORSA Chapters> [Corsabod] Corvair Parts and Service Ve

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 10:13:18 EDT 2018

Ken is sure right about a few years ago about CORSA getting flack from several persons having complaints of some vendors. All were taken care of professionally, with a few headaches here and there, and as Ken has said all has been going nice lately.  The amount of vendors has dropped most likely of the haRd times in the economy in the last 10 years. Then to a lot of us have stock piled high failure parts or hard to get parts mainly because of rising prices and shipping.  Chevrolet built over 1.7million Corvairs so that really puts out a lot of potential parts for us to gather from. Yes I have been gathering mainly to keep the parts from being scrapped from people downsizing or getting out of Corvairs due to their own age or health.  Yes Allan has a good idea about getting a list together so newbies can have access to parts reasonably priced.  I work on other persons cars because I'm one of the last professional Corvair mechanics in my area. I have a waiting list just like Ken does and we mainly work by ourselves. It does get fustrating when your own cars are sitting there crying for you to work on them. But we regroup and continue on. I'm going to start listing my parts in my non-existing time. I would like to sell some of them.  Allan will get my help on this.  Corvairs are part of our heritage along with CORSA to keep those quality cars on the road. Jerry BrownCORSA VP

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 8:52 PM, Ken Hand via Corsabod<corsabod at corvair.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Corsabod mailing list
Corsabod at corvair.org