<CORSA Chapters> Last Call for Stanley Steamer Road Trip Saturday September 22nd

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 15:21:26 EDT 2018

Tomorrow, Saturday September 22nd, is our road trip to visit with a Stanley Steamer club member who has graciously invited us to visit his garage.  Gus and Barbara Torbert's son Bruce arranged things for us.  If you want to be reassured about just how modern our 50+ year old Corvairs are (one tank for gasoline and no water tank), then join us tomorrow.  Directions to Bruce Torbert's house at 21 Chestnut Street Wellsville PA are attached.  You can meet with us prior to 9:00 am at the Interstate 95 NORTHBOUND rest stop near north Laurel 20723.  We plan to leave the rest stop at 9:00 am.  We'll have lunch together in Pennsylvania before returning.

Let us know if you plan to come.

Bob Hall
301 213 9852