<CORSA Chapters> May Drip Line

Kathy Green karmknecht at msn.com
Sun Apr 28 21:46:43 EDT 2019

Hello all,

For your reading enjoyment, the May 2019 edition of ‘The Drip Line’ is now available for download from the Club's website,  https://pikespeakcorvairclub.wixsite.com/ppcc.  You can access the newsletter link from the main landing page of the new website.  Simply scroll down a bit and you’ll find links to the current and archived newsletters.

We want to thank all of the folks who contributed to this month's effort including:  Mary Ellen Feasel, Steve Goodman, Ed Halpin, Chris Kimberly and Ken Schifftner.

If you have an item you’d like to include, please try to get it to us no later than the 20th of the month before you wish to be included.

Please enjoy and we hope to see you all at Tri-State in just a few weeks!

John & Kathy Green
Castle Rock, CO
PPCC Newsletter Co-Editors

The Spirit has a song for those who listen...