<CORSA Chapters> 2020 MCCA Corvair Calendar

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Mon Dec 9 10:23:54 EST 2019

Well it is that time of year to think about calendars for 2020.  For the past few years Mid Continent Corvair Association has created a 13 month calendar.  I will be sending the 2020 version to the printer later in the week.  If you want copies let me know how many so I a may order the proper number.  Cost will be about $11 if picked up or delivered, a little more if I have to mail them. Some of you have already contacted me with your orders.

Best wishes for the New Year, may 2020 be the best year yet.

Terry