<CORSA Chapters> LEEKY SEEL Feb2019 and 69 roster and a special note

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 09:39:49 EST 2019

I have had requests to try sending these newsletters again. I quit some time ago after AOL would not let me send bulk anymore. After MANY hours on the phone with AOL , and no direct answer , I am able to send to our club list again. I finally got a hint from someone in India , that someone put me in a spam folder. So he said try each list alone. This list bounced until I deleted a couple of "suspects".SO PLEASE let me know if you want to be deleted , but PLEASE do NOT send the message to spam folder! It will make me quit all of the mailings and retire! I have done these mailings as a service since before the Carlisle national convention newsletter editors meeting . Remember , I will be glad to honor any requests as quick as possible to delete you.  You have no idea how hard all of this was for me. Also , I try to rename if necessary, for better filing and retrieval from a directory , as I save all newsletters that come in here. Cant have them all named by date or "attachment".I hope you enjoy the hard work of the other club editors as much as we do here.

Regards, Tim Colson  C N Y C C