<CORSA Chapters> January 2019 Group Corvair Newsletter, Meeting Reminder and Want Ad

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 09:54:55 EST 2019

First, please find the attached copy of the Group Corvair newsletter for
January 2019.  Welcome to the New Year!

Second, our first meeting of the year is next Tuesday, January 15 and will
be at the Beijing of Greenbelt restaurant.  The address is in the
newsletter; we'll start at 7 p.m.  If you would be so kind as to let me
know if you are coming, I can let the restaurant know how many are coming
so they can set up a table for us.

Finally, a friend of Rob Neighbor is looking for a late model, 4-door with
automatic and 110/140 hp engine.  Ideally it would have air conditioning.
If you have such a car or know of one for sale, let Rob know.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair