<CORSA Chapters> January 2019 Edition of the Pikes Peak Corvair Club Newsletter - "The Drip Line"

Kathy Green KARMKNECHT at msn.com
Tue Jan 15 20:40:40 EST 2019

Hello Members and Friends of the Pikes Peak Corvair Club,

For your reading enjoyment, the January 2019 edition of "The Drip Line" is now available for download from the Club's website, http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter809 .  You can access the newsletter link from either the main landing page or from the Newsletter tab, and then click on "January" under the year 2019.

We want to thank all of the folks who contributed to this month's effort including:  Mary Ellen Feasel, Steve Goodman, Ed Halpin and Ken Schifftner.

Please enjoy, and we hope to see you at our January meeting this Sunday, January 20, 9:30 a.m. at King's Deer Golf Club, 19255 Royal Troon Drive, Monument, CO.

Kathy & John Green

Castle Rock, CO
PPCC Newsletter Editors