<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair July 2019 newsletter

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 16:05:09 EDT 2019

Please find the attached Group Corvair newsletter.  Please address any
questions, comments or suggestions to the Editor, Jim Simpson

Note that there are *NO* regular meetings scheduled for either July or
August.  It's our summer break!  Our next regular meting will be in
September.

But if anyone needs some help on his or her Corvair, please contact the
president, Bob Hall, and we'll schedule a tech session.  In addition, if
anyone would like to host the club in any kind of event or has an outing to
suggest, again, let Bob Hall know.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair