<CORSA Chapters> March 2019 Edition of the Pikes Peak Corvair Club Newsletter - "The Drip Line"

Kathy Green karmknecht at msn.com
Mon Mar 4 12:17:47 EST 2019

Hello Members and Friends of the Pikes Peak Corvair Club,

For your reading enjoyment, the March 2019 edition of ‘The Drip Line’ is now available for download from the Club's website, http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter809<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.corvair.org%2Fchapters%2Fchapter809&data=02%7C01%7C%7C1cbe9a76f2d84eaa81b508d68ee1ec3a%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636853498308518713&sdata=RNoST1bGkEBRHC0vKyAeu2NTdUjltpWJoTRpiuEQWoo%3D&reserved=0> .  You can access the newsletter link from either the main landing page or from the Newsletter tab, and then click on ‘March’ under the year 2019.

We want to thank all of the folks who contributed to this month's effort including:  Rick Beets, Mary Ellen Feasel, Ed Halpin, Chris Kimberly and Ken Schifftner.  We’ll be aiming to get the newsletter out as close to the first of each month as possible, so if you have an item you’d like to include, please try to get it to us no later than the 20th of the month before you wish to be included.

Please enjoy, and we hope to see you at our March meeting Sunday, March 17, 9:30 a.m. at King's Deer Golf Club, 19255 Royal Troon Drive, Monument, CO.  There will be a prize for the best ‘wearing of the green’!

John & Kathy Green
Castle Rock, CO
PPCC Newsletter Co-Editors