<CORSA Chapters> Chapter Newsletters

Kathy Green KARMKNECHT at msn.com
Mon Mar 18 10:58:38 EDT 2019

Good morning,

My husband, John Green, and I have taken on the honor of editing and publishing ‘The Drip Line’ newsletter for Pikes Peak Corvair Club in Colorado (taking over for Ed Halpin).  Ed mentioned that we should be receiving emails that allow us to see newsletters of other chapters.  However, I don’t believe either John (j.n.green1 at outlook.com<mailto:j.n.green1 at outlook.com>) or I (karmknecht at msn.com<mailto:karmknecht at msn.com>) have received any communications.

Could you please add our emails to your distribution list?  We’d love to see what others are doing to give us ideas for our own publication.

Many thanks!

Kathy Green
Newsletter Co-Editor
Pike’s Peak Corvair Club