<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair October 2019 Newsletter (and meeting reminder)

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 21:59:44 EDT 2019

I've attached the October issue of Group Corvair Comments, the newsletter
of Group Corvair.  Enjoy!

As usual, please send any comments, questions or suggestions to me, the
editor.

Our next meeting is going to be on the east side of the Bay Bridge at the
Fisherman's Inn.  (Directions are in the newsletter.)  *NOTE -- the meeting
is a LUNCH Meeting on SUNDAY, October 13; we'll meet at 11 a.m.*  Please
let Bob Hall know if you plan to come; he's making the arrangements with
the restaurant -- we should have a semi-private room.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair