<CORSA Chapters> April 2020 FlatSix Corvair newsletter

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Mon Apr 6 13:50:53 EDT 2020

"The times they are a changin"  We are trying a Conference Call for the April meeting, instructions are in the newsletter. Would like to encourage as many as possible to participate. When it is over let us know what you liked and how the process can be improved.

Enjoy the newsletter.  With most of the MCCA activities being cancelled, I need more stories to help fill the space in the newsletter. Several members stepped up this month with stories . . . Keep it up and I can always use more.

Thanks to those the sent me stories.

Terry