<CORSA Chapters> 2020 Summer NFCC Road Trip ---- Sunday Sept 13th at 10:00 AM

JTD439 at roadrunner.com JTD439 at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 21 17:48:04 EDT 2020

Hello All,
During our meeting earlier this week we discussed the possibility of a
Road Trip this summer. We settled on a Trip on 9-13-20. After the
meeting Gary and I further touched on the road trip and settled on
more details.
Portions of this trip are repeats of past ones. Highlights are:
Medina Railroad MuseumThis was a popular destination on a road trip
roughly 5 years ago. Since then new train set-ups have been added and
is much larger than before.
Spring Lake WineryWe have been there once before and many people
enjoyed the facility with the open/outdoors dinning area and the tasty
menu.
These web sights will provide additional information:
medinarailroadmuseum.org springlakewinery.com
Start time / location --- Lockport Ida Fritz Park at 10:00
Have a good day and we will see you thenJohn Dawley