<CORSA Chapters> Rear Engine Review for December 2020

DAVE MCCHESNEY daveeva at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 17:02:51 EST 2020

Hi Everyone,
Attached is the December issue of the REAR ENGINE REVIEW, the newsletter of the Inland Northwest Corvair Club.  While there isn't a lot of news concerning the club, I've tried to include some information that might ease your holiday shopping this year.
For INCC members, please note that there was very little if any change to our Treasurer's Report or to our Roster, so you will not be receiving a copy of either this month.
Dave Mc