<CORSA Chapters> Corvair Club Netherlands Magazine December

S M shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 12 12:30:57 EST 2020

Looking through the Newsletter, something caught my attention.
The electric fuel pump install used copper fuel lines. This is extremely dangerous as copper work hardens very quickly and will break if there's any movement between ends.
I once used copper lines on automatic transmission cooler lines in a water pumper. I think those lasted about 2 days...
yea, Vairily ... Shaun