<CORSA Chapters> Fwd: Corvair Club Netherlands Magazine December

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 13 08:53:33 EST 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf Verhees <rverhees at gmail.com>
To: S M <shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca>; redbat01 at verizon.net
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 6:58 am
Subject: Re: <CORSA Chapters> Corvair Club Netherlands Magazine December

  Good morning Shaun & Allen,

 I don't think it is copper but a different form, over here it called Cunifer. It is stronger and "rust free/no oxidation" instead of copper.
 Over here it is used a lot on classic cars for fuel and brake lines. I use it on my Lakewood to.
 We have one of the  strictest auto safety inspection in the world. If it is not safe they will point it out and it is not allowed to drive on the road.
 I will send the emails to Wim Smit the owner of the Greenbrier.

 Thank you for pointing it out,

 Have a great day,

 Ralf Verhees