<CORSA Chapters> INCC's Rear Engine Review for January2020

DAVE MCCHESNEY daveeva at comcast.net
Sun Jan 12 16:37:02 EST 2020

Hi Everyone,
CORSA, Corvair Clubs, Family, Friends, Classmates, One Time Co-Workers, etc.
Here is the January 2020 of the Rear Engine Review, the newsletter of the Inland Northwest Corvair Club, for those who are Corvair Enthusiasts, Automotive Hobbyists, or who just might be interested in what the editor is up to...

If you would rather not receive the Rear Engine Review direct from me (not via CORSA CHAPTERS) simply reply to this and let me know.  I will try and remember to not send it to you.

Enjoy!