<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair March Meeting Cancelled

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 13:44:50 EDT 2020

After consultation with Group Corvair club officers we have decided to cancel our March club meeting during this national health emergency.  We have no immediate business that must be discussed this month so we'll keep the club up-to-date on future activities via email and look forward to seeing all of you at our next meeting 7:00 pm April 21st at Beijing Restaurant in Greenbelt MD.
Stay safe, stay healthy and follow the CDC and your state health department recommendations--there is a lot of false info on the internet.
All the Best,
Bob Hall