<CORSA Chapters> CORSA - Calling for Very Early Communiques. Can you help us?

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 13:09:10 EDT 2020

I probably have at least one full set here , not to well organized. I am near Syracuse NY. Sent from AOL DesktopIn a message dated 10/8/2020 3:14:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, chapters at corvair.org writes:
Hello Everybody,We are in the process of gathering some of the very early CORSA communiques so that they can be scanned and added to our online archives for our members to enjoy.  I'm referring to the "corsa communiques" (note lower case and plural of communique), which were a precursor to our familiar CORSA Communiques of today. The CORSA Communique was created when the "communiques" and "Quarterly" were combined into single publication back in 1978.  Leon McLaughlin generously provided 4 volumes of the corsa communiques: Vol 6 (1975) through Volume 9 (1978); plus a few from earlier years.  Now, we would like to fill-in the final gaps. Specifically, we're looking for someone to donate Volumes 1 (1970) through Volume 5 (1974) as well as Volume 6 / Issue 11.  Can you help us? Allan Lacki, CORSA Secretaryredbat01 at verizon.netcc:  Paul Bergstrom, Executive Secretary      Steve Spilatro and the CORSA Board _______________________________________________Chapters mailing listChapters at corvair.orghttp://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/chaptersList use help, chapters-help at corvair.org