<CORSA Chapters> NFCC Newsletter for September 2020

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Mon Sep 7 11:48:03 EDT 2020

Everyone,

Attached is the September 2020 Newsletter.

Also attached is the article on Adrian's Super Cruise where the NFCC had our
July meeting.

Note in the newsletter  that our Sept meeting will be part of the cruise to
the train museum in Medina.

Note meeting time for Tim Horton's in Lockport.

It would help in planning if you would let John Dawley know if you are
planning on coming.

Jtd439 at roadrunner.com

The latest issue of Show and Cruise News is available on line
http://www.showandcruisenews.com/

There just may be some mention and pictures of Corvairs included.

We have to decide if we are going to postpone or cancel meetings going
forward due to he Covid 19

We can meet at the travel plaza on Grand Island, or open for suggestions.

Also looking for photo's for the newsletter.

Gary Swiatowy