<CORSA Chapters> CORSA Chapters - Website Reminder!

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 9 15:14:37 EDT 2020

 Hey Everybody!

Most of your chapter websites encourage your members to join the main CORSA organization and we certainly thank you for that.  But it's come to our attention that some of the chapter websites refer to CORSA's old postal address in Lemont, Illinois.  That was the correct address back when Harry Jensen was our Executive Secretary, but it's been nearly three years since Paul Bergstrom took over for Harry.

So, please check your website, and if includes a mailing address for CORSA, please make sure it says this:
Corvair Society of America
ADDRESS:
P.O. Box 68
Maple Plain,   Minnesota   55359   USA
    Business Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday     Email: messages at corvair.org     Phone: (630) 403-5010

Allan Lacki, Secretary to the CORSA BoardCorvair Society of America
redbat01 at verizon.net