<CORSA Chapters> Springfield Mini-Convention

TIM MAHLER flat6vair at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 11:25:19 EDT 2021

FYI

The Springfield Mini Convention - Corvair: The Next Generation -- had a major schedule change back in January when PCCA added an Autocross.  Some chapters are still listing the Concours for Thursday -- it is now Wednesday!

The Dates are Now  May 18 to May 22, 2021
Concours is Wednesday May 19  -- with unit 6 (operations) on Tuesday the 18th
Autocross is Thursday - May 20
the road rally is Friday May 21
-- The aviation Spectacular is also Friday.
Saturday is the Car Display and Banquet.

Full schedule is on the Mini Web page, including a pdf "pocket schedule"
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter627/mini2021.htm

Tim Mahler
PCCA -- editor