<CORSA Chapters> Larry Lee Corvair Drive by Sunday, December 12

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Fri Dec 10 21:53:19 EST 2021

I got a note from Larry Lee's daughter. Larry is not doing well.  His cancer is more aggressive than first thought. He was put on Hospice Thursday.  Larry would like for us to drive our Corvairs past his house sometime soon. That would be a great way for him to see all his Corvair friends again.

We are planning on this  Sunday, he lives near Goddard. We plan to meet at the Paramount Antique Mall West parking lot  and convoy by his house from there. If we could gather between 1:30-2 then head to Larry's which is just a mile or two from there. The Paramount address is: 13200 US-54 West, Wichita, KS. If you don't have a Corvair to drive that is Ok, Larry would just like to see his friends. You can drive your regular car or hitch a ride in a Corvair.  If you can't make it please keep Larry and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Terry