<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair Newsletter for February, 2021

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:06:48 EST 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are all safe and well.  While you are waiting your
turn for a covid-19 vaccination, you can peruse the February issue of *Group
Corvair Comments* and contemplate what life might be once we emerge from
this pandemic.  (The newsletter is an attachment to this note.)

Keep an eye on your email Sunday for the link to our next virtual meeting
-- that's scheduled for Tuesday, February 16.  See you there.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair