<CORSA Chapters> The Group Corvair newsletter for January 2021

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 19:13:24 EST 2021

Welcome to the new year and our first newsletter of the year.

Group Corvair will be holding a virtual meeting (Zoom) on Tuesday, 19
January at 7:30 pm.  I'll be sending the invitation out next weekend
(probably on Sunday) so keep an eye on your email.  If you are NOT a member
of Group Corvair but would like to participate to see what we are up to,
let me know and I'll include you in the invitation list.

If you haven't used Zoom in the past and want to practice, let me know in
advance and we can set up a one-on-one meeting to work out the kinks, if
any.

And as a reminder, the *Annual Dues* are now due!  $12 a year will keep you
in good graces with the club.  Send your check made out to Group Corvair to
me.  (Jim Simpson, 3845 Wayson Rd., Davidsonville, MD  21035

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair