<CORSA Chapters> Researching 1964 Fawn Interiors

William Hubbell whubbell at me.com
Wed Jul 7 13:09:25 EDT 2021

Chapters, I need your help!

I am conducting research on 1964 Corvairs with Fawn Interiors (they would have pint code F on the Fisher Body Tag).

We have discovered that this interior came in two different versions - undocumented in any sales literature, and we need to build a database of many such cars to determine when or possibly why the change occurred.