<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair July 2021 Newsletter

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:26:00 EDT 2021

This month's newsletter is focused on the 30th anniversary of the Group
Corvair 1991 CORSA International Convention we hosted here in Washington
DC.  It's a bit longer than normal!

Our next meeting will be a virtual (Zoom) one, as noted in the newsletter,
on 20 July at 7:30 p.m.  As usual, I'll be sending out the meeting
information this coming weekend so keep an eye on your email.  And if
anyone who is not currently a member of Group Corvair would like to join
in, drop me a note and I'll add you to the invitation.

Comments, questions, complaints, and corrections should be sent to me, the
newsletter editor.

Thanks!

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair