<CORSA Chapters> Any inputs for the Group Corvair newsletter?

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:15:08 EDT 2021

Our next virtual meeting is only two weeks away and I need to get the
newsletter out pronto so if you have any inputs -- articles, photos, ads,
etc., -- please get them to me ASAP.

July will be the 30th anniversary of the CORSA National Convention that
Group Corvair -- with the help of several other local club -- hosted in New
Carrollton.  I'm trying to pull together a retrospective article for our
July newsletter and possibly for the CORSA Communique.  If any of you have
photos or a special memory of the convention, I'd like to hear from you!
(I do have the CORSA Communique and our newsletters along with the
convention program and other similar material.)

I'm particularly looking for photos of the Fitch Phoenix and Ralph Nader;
they were both at the convention.

So please get in touch with me with anything you might have.

Thanks in advance