<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair Newsletter for June, 2021

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:46:44 EDT 2021

Please find the attached Group Corvair Newsletter for June, 2021.  Please
send any comments, complaints, corrections, etc., to me, Jim Simpson.

Our next meeting will once again be a virtual one even though restrictions
are being eased.  Details of the meeting link will be sent out to Group
Corvair members on Sunday, 5/13 so keep an eye on your email!

As usual, if anyone else who receives this note wants to join in on the
meeting, just send me a note and I'll pass the link information on to you
as well.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair