<CORSA Chapters> this is a scam email

Edwin Newell ednewell at nycap.rr.com
Sat May 1 17:04:39 EDT 2021

Don’t you wish they all came with a warning in the subject line?
Pasted below is an email I received, only it’s not really from Jerry, and it’s almost word for word the same as a similar email I received last year.
Obviously someone is trolling CORSA member sites & getting names & email addresses.
Be careful, folks.
Ed