<CORSA Chapters> Lehigh Valley Corvair Club - November 2021 Newsletter

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 10 09:02:34 EST 2021

Hello Everybody,
This email has been sent to members and friends of the Lehigh Valley Corvair Club.
We're shifting our meeting schedule.  At our last meeting, we agreed to meet on the third Saturday of the month.

So, our next meeting will occur on Saturday, November 20 at 10 AM in the Hub Cap Cafe at the America on Wheels Museum.  Yes, we're having a November meeting.

This will be the last meeting of the year, so please attend!   The next meeting after this one will be in January 2022!
Allan LackiEditor, Fifth Wheel Newsletter