<CORSA Chapters> In person meetup on Sunday

SFBA CORSA sfbacorsa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:43:40 EST 2021

Hi All,

Happy Friday!

Just a reminder that *our monthly in person meetup will be at the Lafayette
Library on Sunday from 8-10am.*

Special thanks to member Chris Myers who has really taken the reins on this
meetup. Below is an update. It looks like the event coordinators are making
a special event just for us. So there will be a variety of classic cars
there.

If your Corvair is running, please drive it out! If your car is down right
now, I totally get it. I have an engine on the stand in the garage right
now and won't be ready in time. But, I still plan on attending and
promoting our club and the Corvair. I hope that if you are free, you will
too!

Thanks again Chris for your work on this. Here is the latest message:

Hello All!

We are hosting the Corvair Club this Sunday in the Perks Coffee Shop
parking lot from 8-10.  We are inviting you to join us!  The weather should
be decent, and we would love to see you there.

Come on by for coffee, donuts and conversation!

Hendrik
Perks Coffee Drive Thru
3489 Mt. Diablo Blvd
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3489+Mt.+Diablo+Blvd+Lafayette?entry=gmail&source=g>