<CORSA Chapters> Lehigh Valley Corvair Club Newsletter for October 2021

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 15 11:12:03 EDT 2021

Hello Everybody,
This email goes out to members and friends of the Lehigh Valley Corvair Club and the Philadelphia Corvair Association.

Attached is a copy of the Lehigh Valley Corvair Club's newsletter for October.  You'll see that we have a new date, time and location for our October meeting, courtesy of Rich Greene.  All members and friends are invited, and we especially would like to welcome members of the Philadelphia Corvair Association to attend.
Allan Lacki
Editor