<CORSA Chapters> Meeting and Eating locations changed for tonight's MCCA meeting

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Sat Sep 11 10:34:39 EDT 2021

Got this note from Tiffany Smith. It was posted on Facebook, but I know some of you aren't on FB.

CHANGE:

The MCCA monthly meeting will be at Sedgwick County Park this Saturday at 7:00. Enter off of 21st onto North Shore Blvd. We will meet on the west side of the road, South of Vic's Lake.

Optional pre meeting eating at Braum's at 2121 N Ridge Rd, between 5:30 and 6:00

It would be a good ideal to bring a blanket or chair.  The park doesn't have a seating area.

Terry