<CORSA Chapters> January 2022 Rear Engine Review

DAVE MCCHESNEY daveeva at comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 23:22:28 EST 2022

Hello,
I sent you both (and others) the January 2022 Rear Engine Review a couple of days ago, but I am receiving notices that it is/was undeliverable.  I'm trying again.
Dave McChesney
RER Editor
D. Andrew McChesney   (http://vespican.livejournal.com/)
Author of the Stone Island Sea Stories  (www.stoneislandseastories.com)
Beyond the Ocean's Edge: A Stone Island Sea Story in print, eBook, on KINDLE or NOOK.
Sailing Dangerous Waters: Another Stone Island Sea Story in print, eBook, on KINDLE or NOOK
Darnahsian Pirates: The Third Stone Island Sea Story  in print, on KINDLE