[FC] looking for rear springs for LM

Wed Apr 9 22:31:01 2003

Hey guys and gals...
A friend of mine is looking for some rear springs for his 65 Monza 'vert...
regular duty, not HD.... it's nothing special, pg car with no a/c or anything
like that... he has tried Clark's and they are "Out of stock"... he said he
tried Wall's and got the same response... anyone else out there? Larry?
David? Doc?
He doesn't want HD springs since they lower the car... I've been back his
road, and he needs to be able to clear the dead 'possums and 'coons... Ain't
nuthin' worse than draggin' a carcass down the driveway and into your garage!
;-)
Let me know, and I'll pass the info along to him.
Thanks a bunch!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in Crittenden, KY
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver