[FC] Re: <VV> Re: Virtual Vairs Digest V2 #5815 response to: attn: Van owners

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Apr 10 02:10:01 2003

put seats in it and call it a wagon...... that is what I did many years
ago.... Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeffrey Wells
  To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
  Cc: * Corvanatics
  Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 1:14 AM
  Subject: [FC] Re: <VV> Re: Virtual Vairs Digest V2 #5815 response to: attn:
Van owners

  The difference between a Corvan "Van" and a Greenbrier "S/W" in
  Pennsylvania?  A "Van" is a truck and costs $22.50 more a year for
  registration than a "S/W".  Grrrrrrr....

  Jeff Wells
  Blue Mountain/Lehigh Valley Corvair Clubs; CORSA, too
  jfwells@ptd.net

  '65 Monza ($36/yr.)
  '64 Corvan ($58.50/yr.)
  and other stuff